Terms and Conditions
1. This website operates a Secure Bank Approved Server for secure transactions & purchases. Card details are encrypted and not held in clear text on any website.
2. We do not disclose information to 3rd parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of your shopping basket contents, to store delivery address if the address book is used and to store details if you select the remember me option. Data collected is used to: a: take & fulfil customer orders b: administer and complete transactions c: issue identifiers e.g. customer/account login d: Use addresses for delivery purposes
3. Goods and pricing are subject to availability and change without prior notification Prices are subject to alteration without notice due to possible fluctuations in supplier prices, exchange rates etc. whilst every effort will be made to supply the goods at current prices, we reserve the right to alter, change, update prices. You will be informed of any price changes at the time of ordering, so, as to give you the option of proceeding with order.
4. Goods & Products are subject to availability. Supplies and goods may be unavailable due to discontinuation from manufacturers and/or suppliers, in and/or within the company's reason an alternative may be offered to the customers satisfaction to avoid disappointment. If an alternative is not available or not required orders will exclude the unavailable/discontinued items
5. While we endeavour to be as accurate as possible with weights, measurements etc. Manufacturers supplied weights, measures and specification are subject to change if manufacturers modify or improve any article during the life of this catalogue
6. You may return the goods to us within 14 days of receipt for exchange or refund provided goods are in original packaging, including and/or having relevant covers, tags tickets etc. & in the same condition supplied and suitable for re-sale. Return postage & packing at customers expense. Please note that you are obligated to take reasonable care & necessary measures such as proof of postage, packing & insurance to ensure goods reach us in the aforementioned condition.We are not responsible for these costs and reserve the right to recover the cost of damaged or lost goods.
7. Please ensure someone will be present at the delivery address as signatures are required upon delivery, we are not responsible for late or delayed delivery.
8. Products are covered by 12 month warranty from the date of purchase. If a problem arises please contact us and we will do our best to resolve the matter. The item will be replaced or repaired at our discretion; however, warranties do not cover fair wear & tear, punctures, deliberate or accidental damage, commercial use of products as well as incorrect usage of products. Should goods have to be returned to us please note that under EU Health & Safety regulations our staff are not permitted to handle wet or dirty items of clothing footwear etc.
9. Please ensure any returned item are in clean & dry condition.
10. Manufacturing repairs, replacements and/or Manufacturers warranties aswell as guarantees please follow the instructions on documents provided with the product. Goods cannot be replaced outright without written consent from manufacturers.
11. Delivery will be dispatched as soon as possible and there is item availability. Most Stock items within 1-3 working days. Please allow 28 days delivery. If delivery is delayed due to unforeseen circumstances the company will inform the purchaser. Overseas deliveries at cost, please contact us for details.
12. We must be notified of damages within 48 hours of delivery
13. Items unavailable will not be placed on back order unless otherwise agreed
14. In view of order numbers at any one time, it is regretted that we cannot guarantee to add to orders already placed, however, every effort will be made to execute orders in one consignment.
15. We shall be under no liability for any loss or damage howsoever arising, resulting, from the use, or conversation, of the goods supplied and the customer will indemnify the company in respect of any claim brought by a third party against the company where such exclusion of liability is prohibited, void or unenforceable under Northern Ireland law.
16. The act of placing an order is taken to be an acceptance of these terms & conditions and operated under Northern Ireland law.